- European royals arrive for Queen Margrethe's birthday dinner (photos)
- Danish royals arrive for Queen's birthday dinner (photos)
- Royals at palace dinner for Queen Margrethe's birthday (photos)
- Swedish Princess Madeleine gives birth to daughter (sorry, this link has expired)
- Sweden's new princess is named Leonore (link expired)
- Swedish Crown Princess's name day is celebrated at the Royal Palace (video)
The religious wedding of Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsmann took place on June 18 in the German town of Bad Berleburg. Princess Nathalie, who is the daughter of Denmark's Princess Benedikte and her husband, Prince Richard zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, married Johannsmann in a civil ceremony last year. They have a son named Konstantin.
You can see photos here.