Britain's Princess Beatrice (left) and Princess Eugenie (right), along with their mother, Sarah, Duchess of York, took part in the Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund's annual Charity Day on September 11, 2015 in New York City.
- Duchess reveals charities she'll support (video)
- Kate's charity boost (video)
- No ID yet for Sandringham Estate body (video)
- Royal yacht Britannia springs a leak (video)
- Royal family at Trooping the Colour ceremony (video)
- Duchess of Cambridge at Trooping Ceremony (video)
- Sarah Ferguson talks to Dr. Phil (video)